Privacy and Data Security

It might sound all hip and trendy and noble to some people to #resist law and order to get your way. It shows most of us a childish and irresponsible way to repeat history's worst mistakes.

I will have nothing to with a company that shoves its irresponsible thinking down the throats of those of us who pay to use their product. No more. I have deleted my account, and I am working to remove our groups immediately.

To the folks who started and quite possibly have now destroyed this company. Think very carefully before you force your paying customers to listen to your childish whining.

Comments

Really enjoyed the site. Now since the company started pushing their ultra left wing agenda have discontinued using their service.

The owner of the company built a successful business offering a nice non political place people enjoyed. I liked it.

Then he joined the mass insanity and it immediately morphed it into just one more mindless battering ram for the far Left to use to build its army determined to force every human in the world to either live and think their way or be destroyed. Hmmm...now that I think of it, that's a lot like ISIS.

I deleted my membership. No thanks.