Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

I've used meetup.com on and off for many years, but after receiving their #Resist email, I am deleting and encouraging all I know to do the same.Their hashtag of #Resist is not only disrespectful to the electoral process and the many, many Americans who voted to put Trump in office, but also insinuates a call to violence.

Despicable, disgusting, and treasonous. And BTW, I've identified as Democrat for over 15 years! When will businesses learn that their SMARTEST move is to stay neutral and not alienate half of their customer base? Additionally, I've used this site on-and-off for years to find hiking groups, and have continually found myself fed up with the pervs using it as a hookup site...

thus the on-and-off.

Don't waste your time...or money!

Reason of review: Other issue.

I liked: Some groups.

I didn't like: Politically insulting.

Had an Experience with Meetup?

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1293073

Thank for your review.I agree with you and might add that any form of violence will result in a more tyrannical Gov.

ie less freedom.We as "the people" need to work on raising our level of consciousness, morality and integrity and demand these qualities from the press and those that (should not) rule over us.