I was searching to join a local women's 55 and over social group in my community and sent a request to the organizer.Unfortunately, my request was denied stating that the group was closed.

My concern is that when searching for Meet Up options and coming across this Meet Up Group, that they were actively encouraging people to submit in a request if interested in joining?

I had to provide a biography and why I wanted to join their group.I had to even provide a photograph and email address...only to be quickly declined.

Concerned in Boca Raton

Had an Experience with Meetup?

Comments

New York City, New York, United States #824728

Beware of the gangstalking on meetup.All it takes is one malicious envious person and you wont be able to join any groups because they will spread slander about you.

Meetup refused to get involved.If this is happebning to you, its important that you persue a civil suit against them.

800notes.com Private Forum For Registerd Users Only 800notes "800notes.com has not been honest with everyone. It has come to our attention that they have a hidden, private section buried within their normal forum which is used to spy..." Read more Thai Visa - False Advertising Claims Thai Visa "Thai Visa Radio / Inspire have repeatedly been making claims of more then 60,000 listeners per month on their online radio station. The reality however is this is an out-rite..." Read more 800notes - Deletes truthful posts, keeps  false posts 800notes "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..." Read more Find A Grave - Anthony Jerome "AJ" Marik violates *** guidelines and flat out lies! Find A Grave "That same ***, Anthony Jerome, "AJ" Marik deleted 5 years of Biography work I did on a grave I found belonging to a Medal of Honor awardee with the help..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Panera Bread - Horrible Portion Size, Bread Bowl less than half full Panera Bread "Panera Bread - Horrible Portion Size, Bread Bowl less than half full..." Read more